Reading Time: ~ 1 min.
I hope you had a great weekend! Links for you:
- People behind product. Dell hell. Melodrama. Architecture. LOL.
- Peanut. Telegram vid. Comm mission. Overlays. Tides. Stubborn.
- Greenlight. Excelerator. True. Waste. Unbreakable. Do this. Prod grow.
- Mailchimp. Languages. Civic branding. Love learning. Great name.
- Problems. $80M. $100 trillion. Patreon lets folks go. Pixeltrue. Disaster.
- Shopify lending. Not wrong. Use. BTC on balance. Devbook. Duh.
- Family plan. Expand. Equity crowdfunding. GetInstant. Reznor. Eliot.
- Kingpin secrets. Make the most. Butter. Juphy. Arc. Paxos. Duh, again.
- I hate medium. Neat. IDE. Solutions. Supercons. Menthol. Rare things.
- Fights. Burn. Super-cute. Tour guides. Pretty tweets! 7 powers.
To infinity & community,
I’m looking for one more person to join our small team:
I suppose the question that I’m challenging you with is this: Are you working on something that matters… really? It’s not that we can’t find a way to justify our work and our present / current job as “mattering,” but, I think you get what I really mean.
I have spent a good deal of time working on things that do not matter, mostly because I was insecure and afraid of making the important and hard decision. I was reminded that we often can make these important decisions earlier if we only give it a real try:
Let me know how I can help.